Box fans missing?

RFR used to own several box fans. These are key to keeping the staff center from turning into a sauna during summer events, but they weren’t around at Spring 2.

Did anyone doing shed loading/unloading see them? Do we need new ones?

We had several at PK that were loaded into the summer storage, 3 I believe.
Clarification: By “I Believe” I mean I drove them over myself and watched people store them in summer storage, I don’t know the exact number but I’m liking 3 because that’s how many I remember for sure, there may have been one spare somewhere.

3 Likes

We also had them in staff center where they were key in the non-sauna process as described. It is possible they were buried in our stuff last time?

Part of the problem may be lack of clarity in terms of who is storing what where? We may want to start marking shared items “RFR” that way we do not have repeat incidents.

1 Like

They were marked RFR at some point, but in all likelihood that rubbed off over the years. Good to know they still exist!

1 Like

I didn’t check them to see how they were labeled but if we are labeling shared things RFR that helps! I’ll try and spread that knowledge when we are doing loading/unloading

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

There were 4 box fans in the staff center during PK, 2 of which PK purchased this past event. 3 of those (the 2 new ones and one white one) got sent to the summer storage during cleanup. We left the last one.

3 Likes