Hey everyone. We’re going to try to get a menu out in advance going forward, so here’s our first attempt. If we don’t end up serving something that you see on this list that you’re excited about, we’re very sorry - this is only our second event doing this.
One thing we’re going to continue to do this game is add in some medieval flavors/dishes into the menu. I’ve indicated those dishes below with a (*).
=== Breakfast ===
- Hard-boiled Eggs
- Bacon (pork, turkey, veggie)
- Breakfast Breads (pumpkin, apple, blueberry)
- Home Fries
- Egg/Cheese/Sausage Casserole (and without sausage)
- Bread/Peanut Butter/Jelly
=== Lunch ===
- Chicken in Milk and Honey (*)
- Leek soup (*)
- Guiso de Lentejos (Lentil Stew) (*)
- Rotmos (Norse-style mashed turnip) (*)
- Zucchini Fritters
=== Dinner ===
- Beef stew
- Chickpea Soup ala Provencal (*)
- Mashed potatoes
- Medley (Carrots and Corn)
See you soon!