OOG Feast Details

As was first mentioned on the old forums, Winter Feast 2016 will be held on Saturday, February 27th at Hibernian Hall, our traditional venue in Watertown, MA, from 4-9pm. We’ll have a potluck and cash bar.

Currently, only 9 players are contributing to the potluck. So, if you haven’t registered yet, and are on the fence about bringing food, we suggest you bring some food. :slightly_smiling:

As with previous feasts, we will not be awarding CP for attendance. Rather, we will award 1 CP to each person who contributes to the potluck. You will also receive the standard 1 CP if you write a PEL for the feast.

So I registered for not participating in the potluck simply because I don’t know if I will have the opportunity to make something in time (I have a custody hearing in court a couple days prior). If I do get a chance to make something, can I still get the CP/25 entry fee (I chose pay at the door)?

Yes, you can do that, although if you can email feast@witchwoodroleplaying for food planning purposes as soon as you know, that would be great.

To those of you who plan to contribute food, please email feast@witchwoodroleplaying.com with a description of what you plan to bring. That way, we can make sure we don’t end up with nothing but brownies or something.

You say “nothing but brownies” like its a bad thing.

1 Like

Well, if there were lots of different kinds of brownies, maybe that would be okay…

1 Like