Performance for the Gatekeeper of Firmament

Bianca, would you mind posting the lyrics to your song along with the dance steps we have so far?

Lyrics
Verse 1
Will you hold the line
When every one of them is giving up or giving in, tell me
In this realm of thine, nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost, tell me
Will the stars align?
Will Evern step in? Will it fix what is broken, will it?
Cause this house of mine, stands strong
Thats the price you pay
Leave behind your mistakes, cast away
Just another problem for today
Rather be the hunter than the prey

Chorus 1
And you’re standing on the edge face up cause you’re in Firmament
A beating heat of stone, a pulsing water wave, a raging wall of fire, a swirling gust of air
Living your life cut throat, to make it in this realm, yeah, you’re in Firmament

Verse 2
Will Somebody
Let me see the light within the Witchwood shadows and,
Whats happening
Lookin through the glass, find the wrong within the past knowing, Oh we are uncouth
Call out to the Void, not a word without the peace, facing, a bit of truth, the truth
Leave behind your mistakes, cast away
Just another problem for today
Rather be the hunter than the prey

Chorus 2
And you’re standing on the edge face up cause you’re in Firmament
A beating heat of stone, a pulsing water wave, a raging wall of fire, a swirling gust of air
Living your life cut throat, to make it in this realm, yeah, you’re in Firmament

Verse 3
Deep inside me, I’m fading to black, I’m fading
Took an oath by the blood of my hand, won’t break it
I can taste it, the end is upon us, I swear
Gonna make it, we’re gonna make it.

Chorus 3
Cause you are Firmament

Performance:
Starting position: Two lines of dancers facing the stage, 4 dancers in each line. All dancers crouched down.
First 4 measures of musical intro, the 4 dancers on left stand up one by one, one per measure.

Singing starts and 4 dancers on left gesture to dancers on right to get up one by one over the next 6 measures.
“Will you hold the line, when everyone of them is giving up or giving in, tell me, in this realm of thine, nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost, tell me, will the stars align? Will Evern step in will it fix what is broken, will it?”

All dancers up and turn out with arms down and crossed with dancer next to them on the line “Cause this house of mine stands strong”. Looks like a V with point towards stage. Singer walks into middle of V.

“Thats the price you pay. Leave behind your mistakes cast away”
Dancers drop handful of flower petals into center.

“Just another problem for today”
Everyone shrugs

“Rather be the hunter than the prey”
Dancers on left look like hunters with bows towards dancers on right that act like prey.

Everyone turns forward for chorus. Everyone comes in on “cause you are firmament” and sings rest of chorus together.

For Verse two, dancers on right come to back stage and pick up more flower petals and then return to position. Dancers on left do something at front of stage. Everyone back in previous V postion at end of verse to repeat moves from “Thats the price you pay”

Last verse has solo dance from Venia and/or Elenor while everyone else stays in position. Then everyone sings last chorus together.

3 Likes