Spring 1 Virtual Component Hunt Results

Everyone who participated in the virtual component hunt should now have an email from me telling them what they found.

If you’d like to use this post as a place to trade things, go for it.

1 Like

I have items for trade from the component walk:

bluebutton
holly

marsh bracken
snake
flicker egg

• Eleanora

I also have items to trade:

frog
firegill
bluebutton
blue aster
snowy bellis
black mouse
spider
flicker egg

-Zevvi

1 Like

I’m looking to move, and looking for gems, minerals, and maybe a firegill

earthstar
holly
blue aster
snowy bellis
black mouse
spider

1 Like

I got stuff too

earthstar
holly
crimson bellis
marsh bracken
snake
insect

• Viper
1 Like

I also have stuff

amethyst
azurite
gold
copper
frog
bluebutton
silver
sapphire
holly
blue aster
snowy bellis
black mouse
spider

Palnaa

I have a few things I can’t use or don’t know how to immediately use.
The problem is those things are mostly much more valuable than what I can accept in trade and find a use for.
If we were at an event I might ask to trade for something to learn a lesson off of or to do healing or augmenting with in the event, but as it stands money is really the only thing it makes sense to trade for me as an herbalist and frankly money isn’t that useful to me since the alchemists won’t part with the stuff I do need in-game (for reasonable prices at any rate).
I would love to trade you all for things in-game, but I just can’t find a way to make a bgs trade work out to my advantage at all because frankly my own garden is overflowing already thanks to the same scavenger hunt.
I would recommend reaching out to the alchemists, who really need this stuff in quantity to make their BGS cycles work.
I will say I have a little room left to infuse so if you can’t get a good deal on something that is going to rot, I can infuse one thing for someone and I’ll just give it to you at the next game to eat and see what happens. Heck I can do that as many as 3 times if whatever you have is more interesting than what I’m going to use for my other infusions. Heck I’ve got some extra points I can throw into infusions and get it up to 5 if people want to get wild.

1 Like

But also to be clear you’d have to use it next game or it would go bad, right now I’m set to infuse a snake and some marsh bracken so it really doesn’t have to be that interesting to knock one of those out of the running.

1 Like

I’m looking specifically to buy or trade azurite, salt and citrine for pattern rituals to get the witchwood leaf and for mage bindings and attunements.

How do we do official trades? I’m a bit confused on that.

You really just need to agree on stuff between yourselves.
But if, for example, Lesovik puts in a BGS that says,
“Component Collection: Eye of the Abyss - Please put in my packet a Eye of the Abyss. Amos found one on the component walk and gave it to me,”
Then we will also want a BGS from you that says,
“I gave my Eye of the Abyss from the Component Walk to Lesovik.”

1 Like

Repoking this thread, since it will become relevant soon :slight_smile:

1 Like