Winter Feast 2020

Winter Feast, our in-game one-day event, has been set for Saturday, February 1, 2020!
An in-game announcement will go out closer to the actual date.

Details:

• 4-9 pm at Hibernian Hall, 151 Watertown St, Watertown, MA 02472
  • We can show up as early as 2:30 pm to set up. Please arrive by at least 3:30 so we can start on time.
  • Please stay for 15-20 minutes after the event ends to help clean up.
  • Food will be a potluck! Cost will be $30, or $25 if you bring a dish for the potluck! If you bring a dish, you will also get an extra CP!
  • There will be a cash bar!

Registration will be open soon. We’ll let you know when it is. In the meantime, save the date! See you there!

-Beth,
Witchwood Game Director

1 Like

Registration is open!

https://www.witchwoodroleplaying.com/events/winter-feast-2020

Hi Beth!

One quick question about the Winter Feast event. There will be a cash bar, but is it acceptable to BYOB?

Good question!

The agreement with the venue specifies that the only beverages we may bring are water, tea, and coffee.
Everything else should be purchased from the bar.

Thanks!

Will there be combat at the Feast or is this event strictly roleplaying? I ask because I might take public transportation and it may be easier to leave the boffer at home if it’s not going to be needed.
Thanks

There is no combat planned for the Feast. You should be just fine leaving boffers at home.

The last plot team meeting before the winter feast is happening tomorrow! Register if you haven’t so we can be thinking about you!
https://www.witchwoodroleplaying.com/events

Hi all,

Is the base CP reward for attending the Winter Feast event the same as a regular event (2 CP)?

Thanks!

Good question! Winter Feast only has 1 CP for the potluck and 1 CP for your PEL, and no attendance CP.

1 Like

What’s the “keeping food hot”/“reheating things” situation look like?

There is an oven and a stove there. If you need to reheat things, I recommend coming early.

2 Likes

Remember to get your PELs for the winter feast in by Monday at 6 am to get a CP!

When is the season spending cap rolling over?

It just happened. Apologies for the delay.