Witchwood Highlights

Hey all! I had an amazing time and a far more emotional game than either I or Omoira was expecting walking in. And I know I’m not the only one, so…c’mon folks! Share with me some of your best moments, interactions, fights, whatever!

Hitting Reso!Strigford felt sooooo good! And Reso!Cookie just made me sad!

The highlight of my game was the sendoff for Team Archaeology and thank you to everyone who helped us fight off the Void creatures and then yelled into the Silence with me. <3

2 Likes

My favorite part was up at the tea house, while I was playing Narissa, watching Tess decide if she should make questionable life decisions. I very much hope that songs with back-up dancers become a thing.

2 Likes

Julian: Are you trustworthy?
Raf: No.
Raf: Wait, let me try that again. I’m ready now. Ask me again.

6 Likes

The dwarvensterns bouncing the Silver saber. I didn’t think about it that way, but apparently both Nathan and I were doing the Garibaldi arms.

1 Like

Omoira may need to speak to the Dwarvensterns about a lawsuit against the Silver Sabers. They are clearly attempting to dilute the “Mugs By Omoira” brand and infringing on her trademark!

Accept no substitutes! Quality bespoke mugs at affordable prices!

2 Likes

The entire Silver Sabers plot was beautiful, including Glendower’s recounting of his time showing Maximilian around.

Meeting so many new people was great!

I loved the sass levels coming from all the Reso!NPCs. Reso!Cookie was a particular favorite of mine

4 Likes

“I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!!” - Leopold

2 Likes

Tiny knife fight.

3 Likes

Well, questionable life choices are a thing. I believe in jumping in face first. It was a bunch of fun.

3 Likes

Definitely the various lessons I received over the weekend! The immediate acceptance and assistance was amazing! Special shout out to Roderago for answering my questions at basically any time on almost any topic. Basically, if you answered Vennick’s questions at all this weekend, you immediately have a special place in my heart. :slight_smile: You were a big reason I felt I could just jump in and go.

1 Like

About the Silver Sabers, there was a proposal that the town council makes it illegal for non citizens to extort citizens

I’mma campaign for this.

++ no outside extortion

Exactly. It cuts into my profit margins and delivers an inferior product, thus tarnishing my brand!

1 Like

internal extortion still OK, just to clarify :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I thought internal extortion was taxation?

1 Like