A little bit of friendly competition

I am holding a contest for those just joining us this festival (although if there is significant interest from those who have been in Oak Harbor for less than a year or so, I’m willing to expand it).

The rules are simple:

1. Come find me during the event and tell me any or all of the properties of components. You can do this as many times as you want (repeats of stuff you have told me already don’t count).
  2. The person who has told me the most properties by noon Aldersday will get a prize from me.
  3. Anyone who tells me a property I do not already know (as of right now) will get 5 leaf per property from me, in addition to counting towards their total.

The prize in question is a small charm (I have it on a necklace, but it could also be a bracelet) that provides some limited protection against Death, Fireball, and Root. Generally quite handy for those just exploring our lovely environs.

Rosen Davenstern

OOG Note: Aldersday is Sunday, and I will be around for the entire event

3 Likes

Looks like Kip is the winner, with 11 properties. Kip, with your permission, I shall attune to you the item in question and hand it to you at the next gather