Children On-Site Spring 2022

Hi all!

This spring I know for a fact we will have at least one small human on site to be cared for (my own darling son). Please reach out and contact me if you are planning to bring your child (under 5) to be on-site for our collaborative babysitting program. I will be compiling a list of all participating families and arranging the logistics for during game.

Additionally, if you are interested in participating in caring for the on-site children, please reach out and let me know! RFR performs CORI checks for volunteers, and so I will need to send those in as soon as possible. You can help out for as little as you like, or can volunteer to keep company alongside the parents.

As a reminder, children on-site are NOT participants in game, and should be kept separate from in-game spaces as much as possible.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested in this program for our Spring 2022 events. I can be reached here on the forums via DM, on facebook via Messenger, or via email at adriantatroslp@gmail.com

3 Likes