Donations list, Fall 2, 2026

Hi folks,

It’s that time again. Staff could use a few things to enhance your Fall 2 experience.
$25 = 1 QP.
Send me receipts.

You can ship things to me or bring them to the event.
DM if you need my address.

Thanks, all!

  1. [CLAIMED] More Spirit Shards. Qty 20-50. 1.5"x2" size. Bonus points if you paint them dark red before game rather than just sending to Beth. https://www.etsy.com/listing/954611216/birch-plywood-ovals-laser-cut-wood

  2. [CLAIMED] 1x wireless doorbell: Bell + Howell Wireless Doorbell Kit 500 ft Range 36-Chime LED Alert Weatherproof Plug-In, White : Target

  3. [CLAIMED] 3 pairs silicone/non-latex elf ears: https://www.etsy.com/listing/4555025972/elf-ears-for-cosplay-silicone-fairy-ears Style 2

  4. [CLAIMED] 1 set of resin horns, “aged bone” color: https://www.etsy.com/listing/952902473/medium-zabraksfx-horns-set-resin-mando

  5. [CLAIMED] 2 packs makeup pad disks: Latex Free Cosmetic Rounds - 12ct - White - up&up™ : Target

  6. [CLAIMED] 1x large power strip: Philips Surge Protector Power Strip with USB Ports, 6ft Braided Extension Cord, 2880 Joules, 10 Outlet Extender (Wide Spaced), 2 USB-A, Black : Target

  7. [CLAIMED] Two big packs of meeples: Robot or human??

I’ll do the spirit shards. I’ve got so much red paint.

1 Like

I can do you an etsy order of the horns and elf ears if you like

1 Like

Do you want the doorbell in black or white and is it OK if I order it from Home Depot instead of Target? Still holding a grudge there.

1 Like

Either color is fine, and you can absolutely order from a different store.

1 Like

I can grab the power strip (6)

1 Like

I will grab #7 the wooden meeple.

1 Like