Fall 1 2022 Favorite moments and quotes

I once again greatly enjoyed being a daydream, particularly, after Kael names us Daydream 1 and Daydream 2, fighting over who gets to be #1.
Kael: “If you’re really good, I’ll make you Daydream -3.”
Vicky to me: “You’re Daydream Infinity!”

5 Likes

“Mon-kay”

2 Likes

Doing petty crime with mice as partners.

Finally getting revenge on Spade.

Nonsense mouse: You asked for art so here is art. wanders off
Zevvi, deciding not to leave the rhyme hanging: So why don’t you start?

Planting the magic bean.

5 Likes

Oh! And a couple oog but at game moments.

After I finish explaining something I did, to staff, in staff center.
Spencer: Oh my god. You are the worst.

After game
Me: Zevvi doesn’t have morals; she just has loyalty.

Me: Oh! I figured out what you were calling a questionable decision! You meant killing that guy!
Spencer: Yes. That.
Me: explains reasons
Spencer: Oh! That’s… reasonable.
Me: Yeah, the unreasonable part was Zevvi vaguely flirting with the body, after.
Spencer: … what?

12 Likes

Walking up behind Bob the Necromancer …

“Assassinate”

Everyone “Oh, Colin’s here”

8 Likes

Oh! Right! That reminds me.

Bob has been talking like he knows us when finally I admit that
Zevvi: I… have no idea who you are.
Bob: We’ve met. I’ve been here before.
Zevvi: Drawing a blank.
Bob: I’m Robert? I’m a mystic?
Several people in unison: OHHHHH. It’s Bob the Necromancer!
Bob: annoyed face

12 Likes

Mouse hunt at the cheese arcade. Relatedly a whole bunch of us realizing we have accidentally joined a cheese cult

5 Likes

When you were all feeding the animals poison candy, Signe got some cheese off of the cow, which prompted her to ask others if they got some off of the others, which prompted a long discussion of bear cheese.

It followed us into staff center, where we learned that yes, bear cheese does exist.

6 Likes

Watch the video. :joy: Grizzly Milk

2 Likes

I didn’t get the cheese! Lark did! So I started searching everyone else for cheese but they had none :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry, I’ll have to get you some skeleton cheese next event.

4 Likes

Lights up on scene. Mo, Lesovik, and Caius sit at the end of a table. Caius is fiddling with an acorn cap. Leopold and Dolan sit at the other end of the table, discussing runes. The lesson is heady and in depth. As Leopold gets to an important part of the lesson, Caius positions his thumbs just right and blows on the acorn. A loud and shrill noise fills the air.

Leopold: Caius? I’m teaching.

6 Likes

Zevvi: I think one of those magic beans might have made me smarter.
Durand: Was it the mind of an animal one?
Zevvi: No, one gave me a Sa- hey!

10 Likes

This was an out of game/meta thing but the number of players who checked in with me after Laurenzo’s final was both hilarious to me and very touching. We have such a lovely community here and i appreciate y’all so much. :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Lee: You should read this letter, it’s for my sister.
Leopold: Oh, so we’re just going to commit mail fraud right here, in front of the mail carrier?
Mail Carrier: You’d better not.
Lee: Oh, then, um… read this letter. It was FOR ME.
Leopold (skims it, decides to maybe just read it later): I don’t want to read your personal drama! This is some sort of letter from your mother!
Lee: What, no it’s not. It’s Elissandre’s letter.
Mail Carrier: (glares)
Leopold: You mean it’s YOUR LETTER FROM YOUR MOTHER.
Lee: No, it’s not!
Leopold: THIS IS YOUR CON, LEE.

11 Likes

I also really enjoyed giving evasive answers every time someone asked Narissa, “Are you going to tell the grindelow to eat us later?”

8 Likes

This reminds me:

Colin: “I want to just assassinate Narissa, I’m pretty much done with her shit. We just don’t need more enemies and I’m not 100% sure fae don’t come back if they are killed in Firmament, that’s just what I’ve heard”

Basically everyones response: “Yeah, go for it, I approve” or “I’m not going to stop you” or “Need a distraction to help facilitate that?”

Colin to himself: “I really didn’t expect that”

4 Likes

We knew the answer, asking was just to be polite XD

3 Likes

Over dinner, Laurenzo was telling me about how he skidded through an acid pid the previous night.
Kael: “You’re going to make me accidentally spit pasta at you. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be laughing this hard.”
Laurenzo: “You should laugh! It was hilarious!”
Kael: “So, should we be starting a pool on whether you-Signe or Signe-Signe finals first?”
Laurenzo: laughs harder

My last conversation with him. RIP to the one who wore the red sports bra best. ^

13 Likes

overhears PCs complaining about fighting and not wanting to die
Me: You can just leave this Sanctum and take your allies with you - Giving up is an option!
someone immediately lobs a “Silence” spell at me

7 Likes