Fall 1 2023 favorite moments

Walking down the hill Friday night, Leopold and I run in to a pair of newer folk whose names I’ve sadly forgotten. We introduce ourselves and one of them says
“Oh, Roderago. I heard you know everything.”
And Leopold, as one of the ranking local Velliar, immediately says something like
"I’m right here. " and goes off on a short speech about his qualifications.

10 Likes

A npc taunting collin after a maim to leg to get them. For him to point me say “you carry me”. I was like okay shield forward and i carry collin hoppin mad (bad pun) toward the npc. Who response was to run away.

5 Likes

Vidgor, the new Antithesis, taunting some strixes: What are you, chicken? I’m gonna eat you like a chicken!
after the fighting is finished
Vidgor: We’re not gonna actually eat strix. They taste real bad. I got real sick the last time I ate some.

I was dying trying not to laugh behind the monster mask XD

8 Likes

Oh, and how could I forget: Baiting the Golden Acorn. Always a good time.

3 Likes

I (Enki) was tying to kill the sheep friday night because I was nice to it and it betrayed me (it put me to sleep, it was absolutely overkill to try and murder it)

Making myself a drink that was all the alcohols combined. It tasted pretty good.

Somehow getting half a point on trivia despite trying to only give nonsense answers.

Asking people to pet my spider friend! No contact poison here why would you ask? : )

5 Likes