New Player here

Hi folks,

My name is Mike Flynn. I’m moving up to Temple, NH in the next few weeks, and I’m looking to get back into Larping. I’m used to hit-location systems down here in Georgia, and it seems like your game system might be a good fit for me. I’ve been Larping since '96 and played a number of different games and styles, and I’m leaving a large community of Larper friends down here and hoping to find a new bunch up in New England. I’m not sure if I’ll have everything ready to show up at the Winter Feast, but I’m hoping to be there at the first Spring game.

2 Likes

Actually, it looks like it might be feasible to come to the 10/04-10/06 event if I can decide on a character and get my gear ready! We’ll see.

1 Like

We’d love to have you! Let us know if you need assistance with anything.

1 Like

I think I should be in good shape… I don’t intend to know a lot about the different cultures and locations in the game, because I’m terrible with learning names and places, but I’ll reflect that in my backstory. I just request your patience as I learn a new world and game system! :slight_smile:

-Mike

3 Likes

I’ve been playing for a couple years and geography/time still elude me. Don’t worry about it.

1 Like