Spring 2 Favorite quotes / moments?

For the fight to find void creatures disguised as nightmares, we didn’t have that many people still awake and fighting at that hour of the night.

Nem got pretty tapped out on healing.

Nem asks Öykü whether she can heal Nem.
Öykü: “Only if you’re asleep or unconscious.”
Nem: “Knock me out, Öykü.”
(Lyki, reposed nearby, ends up hearing just this last sentence, apparently.)
Ö: knocks Nem out, gets knocked out before healing Nem, so they’re both slumped in a pile

Bodies all around, someone’s asking if anyone can do any healing. Nope.
Vai calls from elsewhere that nachos are ready before coming to rejoin the fight.

Nem: recovers after a minute enough to awaken Öykü for a second attempt at healing stuff

8 Likes

Doing shots with Lyki after that last fight on Elmsday.

Roderago unrooting me (eleanora) during the sheep nightmare fight as a just in case measure by telling me a story about how I’m doing a good job of maintaining boundaries around my health even though it’s very difficult to stay out of a town fight legitimately warmed my heart.

Venoming that necromancer and getting Mo to the mystics felt epic.

Singing the last happy birthday song of the night to Errol, the bartender

8 Likes

Shots! Shots! Shots!

4 Likes

That necromancer envenoming was so epic i was so glad i happened to witness it even though i then proceeded to think he was spirit walking instead of actually dead and freaked everyone else out and made y’all run after him.

2 Likes

I liked pouring a gate oil around the rim of my teacup after Rosen was ranting about people trying to rip holes in reality. :coffee:

3 Likes

“where should I put the medicine? On his shoulders, where the fur comes out?”

“Put it in his mouth! Where the awoo comes out”.

1 Like