Spring 2 Favorite quotes / moments?

I was being a counting-sheep, and Mo rattles off the first 12 digits of pi. I bleat out 2 more digits, and he says, Damn it!" (Upon checking later, I got them wrong. Oops. )

6 Likes

Fedor, piling onto incorrect narrations of a Silence’d Rosen pantomime-describing the prior night’s fight:

“You’ve been hit by– you’ve been struck by a Smooth Butterfly?”

8 Likes

It’s a me, Felicitorio

2 Likes

The last fight was full of a few really good ones.

First there was Eleanora popping out of her circle to venom the necromancer to death with the most epically timed badassery. I got to watch that from behind the line and it was so strategic and flawlessly executed.

Then Lyki reminding the entire town that he had proper milirary training during his wandering and actually showing the town how to properly hold a line. It was so nice to have someone planning 10/10

Lastly, shoutout to Spencer for being the most put upon skeleton while on repose of peace guard duty, poking and prodding and sad he could not hurt us only to turn durectly into a point blank bow shot from Amos to take his last point of vit.

6 Likes

Rosen: Dispel Magic!
Lizbet: Aw crap, starts backpedaling
Rosen: You’re still under a There is No Escape
Lizbeth: … It hasn’t been five minutes, has it.

7 Likes

Five minutes is forever

5 Likes
  • Dying a good death and people telling others not to purify me.
  • Accidentally giving my chant a rhythm and seeing the skeletons bob dance to it
  • I drank so much water.
8 Likes

Baa’ing/singing to the sheep to distract them while Eris snuck around and subdued them. And the entire tavern area joining in.

But before that, someone being told “distract the sheep” and doing an incredible job of distracting the sheep involving a crazy dance and amusing taunts.

6 Likes

The wall of singing people was legit disturbing. You all managed to Turn the Npc out of game. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So when we were retrieving Herbert’s void pets we needed to sing for 10 seconds every minute, and the only song we could all remember was Happy Birthday, so we just sang happy birthday at nightmares to avoid being injured by void screeching.

4 Likes

You were very good at it!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Starting to dance to the rhythm of Yorick’s turning chant, making him laugh so hard that he stopped turning and the skeleton rushed me.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Fuck off in the name of vigor sent me into fits multiple times i loved it

6 Likes

Related: Confusing the fuck out of Florica by telling her she needed to go watch Strigford eat his face

3 Likes

Tbh all the turning chants and expanding upon them during the Sunday necromancer fight was perfect. Keeping a straight face as a skeleton was impossible.

Eleanora drunkingly explaining stars and aliens and the oracle barrier’s formations. During that beauty, Lyki says something along the lines of “I’d fuck a star”, realizes that no one at the table besides me heard him as I’m caught immediately off guard, and he just looks me dead in the eyes and says, “I’m glad only you heard that.”

“Are we taking psychic damage from [the sheep’s] singing?”

Kobolds shenninagans as we wait for Via and friends to show up and kick our asses. We brought back hat chief, but also determined there was a special hat chief dance and their own version of how to play corn hole. As Sam put it, “You left us alone and we developed a whole culture.”

sussing out who in staff center was a fellow degenerate

waiting in the mod hall for the mist wolf plot and incidentally brainstorming more dumb plots we could run

becoming FROG

“there are so many children who need rescuing this gather”

6 Likes

Finding Lark already in the sewer during the jailbreak mod made me chuckle.

Dogsen (Rosen as dog) was amazing. I’ve had that mind of an animal since my first gathering and I’m glad it finally got used.

Jean referring to Florica as Mrs. P cracked me up. Even more so when “yip” was part of looking menacing later.

6 Likes

The heart to heart between Mo and Vai was a great moment too.

1 Like

I am still laughing about it.

Also from my town council meeting notes

• The ritual to turn back the trees 10 years will NOT make the trees appear inside of you
5 Likes