As you know, we need to get a bunch of stuff we need to run game (for both Port Katherine and Witchwood) from Camp Middlesex to Camp Farley and back. We are allowed to store stuff at Camp Farley, so the ideal case is we get stuff down this weekend, and get it back the weekend of Nov 5th. Alternatively, if a volunteer is very excited about driving a uhual to/from events, that would also work. It is all standard volunteer work, so we would be giving out CP and/or reimbursing you for expenses.
As such, we are looking for volunteers to help with the following URGENT activities:
- Rent a uHaul and drive it from Camp Middlesex to Camp Farley, This would be either Saturday the 15th or Sunday the 16th.
- 1-2 People to help unload said uhual when it gets to Camp Farley
One note on scheduling here: Since we suspect volunteers for 1 will be most sparse, we’re preferentially working around their schedule. We’ll fill in the other details when/if we have confirmation of a driver.
For the return, we will need:
- Someone to rent a uhaul and drive it from Camp Farley to Camp Middlesex
- 2 People to help load the uhaul at Camp Farley
- 2 people to help unload the uhaul at Camp Middlesex.
Please respond to this post or DM Ducky/Rosen/blehnert on slack/facebook/the forums etc. if you are willing to help. Thank you!