Summer Feast, 2023

Hi All,

We are excited to say that we have opened registration for the Summer Feast event. This will take place on Sunday, the 16th of July and will consist of two phases. First, we will be having our in game event from 12-4. This will be followed by some cleanup and then our second phase of an out of game hangout until people want to leave.

Food will be potluck style. There will be signups for specific categories of items closer to the event. The registration cost is $5 or $0 if you bring a potluck item.

Please see my other post for the in-game details. We are hoping to get players involved in the Culture aspect of the event so please do take a look and respond if you want to, sooner rather than later.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

See you soon!
-Spencer

2 Likes

Please Note: If you are trying to register and bring some food, check Pay at the Door or the registration page will throw an error.

2 Likes

If anyone would like to donate some subset of cups, plates, utensils, and water for CP, please let me know. Otherwise, I will buy some on the way to the site.

Important update!

The area we were led to believe was a pavilion is not in fact a pavilion. As such given the weather , we are going to need to cancel the event. There is simply no reasonable way to have an event outdoors in this weather. We are looking into alternative out of game hangout options if you do end up in Leominster anyway.