Volunteers need for Saturday!

Hi all,

We have picked a time for the long-anticipated Witchwood Inventory Clean Up/Out, and we’re seeking some volunteers to help get it done!

When: This Saturday (August 13) starting at noon-ish.
I can’t give an end time since this is (to my knowledge) the first time we’ve gone through the Witchwood stuff and I have no idea how long it will take. I think 3-4 hours is a fair estimate based on how long cleanup goes, but you are under no obligation to stay the whole time.

Where: Camp Middlesex, at the lower parking lot (the dumpsters). Please DO NOT attempt to cross the bridge; their regular camp season is in session.

What: We need volunteers to carry boxes out of the summer storage basement, spread stuff out in the lower parking lot, help sort, and then pack stuff back up and return it to summer storage. A lot of the work will involve lifting things and kneeling/bending over to unpack on the ground, so please gauge if that is an activity that will be safe and reasonable for you.

Volunteer CP is available!

Additional info: I’m not sure how many people will be ideal. Many hands make light work, but we do have limited parking and sorting space, so carpooling is encouraged!

Feel free to contact me with any questions,
Cecilia
(RFR board member, perpetual PC)

4 Likes