Welcome Our New Game Director

When I started my second time as Witchwood’s Game Director, I wanted to make the rest of Evren feel more real, and to get a lot of plots that had been lurking under the surface for a long time out in the open. It’s been a crazy four years in the real world, but in that time, the Witchwood community has been so enthusiastic and supportive of each other. It’s been great to watch the world, characters, and people grow and flourish.

Now it’s time for me to take a breather and hand the reins to someone else. I’m not going anywhere. (Okay, that’s a lie; I’ll be in Colorado for Spring 1, but I’ll be back.) But Witchwood will be in good hands with Spencer as our new Game Director.

Spencer was elected to the position at yesterday’s RFR board meeting and will serve a 2-year term until the next election. Spencer has been on staff for 9 of the 10 years of Witchwood and has always been knowledgeable, helpful, and creative. Please welcome him to his new role!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your time, effort, energy, and heart that you’ve given our game and community. So much gratitude for your past contributions, and look forward to continue working with you on staff while you get to take a breather.

:green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for all the time and energy you have put into making this game the best it could be. Spencer has big shoes to fill but I have no doubt he will continue on where you left off.

3 Likes

Thank you for your labors of love for this amazing community and our beautiful collaborative story! I know we’re in the best hands possibly with Spencer and can’t wait to see where WW goes from here!

2 Likes