Who Are You Anyway? In Character Photo for CP

I’m Gheist (He/Him)(Ken He/Him). I’m a swashbuckler and wandering monster hunter trying to keep the peace. Not a fan of fighting actual people, but will do so if the need arises. Pretty chill despite looking like a generic bad guy.

5 Likes

The many layers of Yorick. At some point a colorful left sleeve will be added to the armored versions of his outfit but it’s not done yet. I expect with how the weather has been that unless things get way colder I will be running around in one of the lighter versions. I also expect my hair will be shorter for weather related reasons.

8 Likes

Posting on behalf of Haley:

Hello! I am Signe Rask (she/her is afaik appropriate, if there are additional acceptable pronouns, then Haley you should really make your own posts). I am close to my final death, and I think more people should die their final deaths, so I am posting a photo of myself tempting fate by setting up death this event. Everyone knows that if you set up death, you die. :skull:

I am a great fighter. I have licked many primus, and have even licked the void root of the Witchwood Tree! But, I once had an opportunity to lick an Eye of the Abyss, and I didn’t take it. So my resolve is mediocre at best.

Kael named her powerful runic armor after me because I am AMAZING. See you at MUSTER!!

7 Likes

I’m Eleanora, or Dame Eleanora Felicity Bellweather of the Order of the Nautilus. I serve as the guild Master of the Oak Harbor Wizards Guild (or mage’s guild?) and as a member of the town council.
My pronouns are she/her, and Dame is the feminine form of Sir.

OOG, my name is Anne and my pronouns are they/she.

If you want to know about wizardry or Firmament, I’m a good person to ask and if you want to know anything else, I can probably point you at who to talk to. My outfits change over time but I try to keep a color scheme involving blue, gold, and grey. I carry a harpoon made of whalebone and a yellow light spell.
If you are in need of a spare light component, writing materials, bug spray or sunscreen, stop by the guild in Hillside 3.

6 Likes

“Halt! The University Library door fee is 5 leaf, you pay here …No, put that away. Who has ever heard of a door fee for a library? Next thing you’ll try is buying that bridge to Umbra” - Kellis Stormbourne, probably.

My name is Kellis Stormbourne, but I’m also known as Lava Lad because of my love of peril. I take risks that only go horribly wrong sometimes. Other times I get to beat the Gatekeeper of Umbra in games of chance.

What I may be best known for is being the Champion of Lee, a true Evrish Spellsinger. All of my fortunes improved on that day when Lee attuned to me as her Champion. I’m also a Veliar Guardian, militia member, and Hillside Occupants’ Association member. If I miss breakfast, I know I can subsist off of the suffering I cause for my fellow Guardian Sigurd.

8 Likes

All CP above this granted!

Durand Nash! Your local privateer captain and friendly face of the Oak Harbor Alchemy Guild, at your service!

6 Likes

Hey Im Enki, and someday i’ll have a more current character photo but for now you get this. This is Definetly what I normally look like.
Im an Agni Lana from [Redacted] and a [type unknown] Lyra.
My header is Scout and im specializing in Deadeye.
Prounouns are They/Them. out of game my name is Killian and I also use they/them pronouns.

4 Likes

CP granted for all posts above this. This is still open if anyone wants the CP!

Tobias Bartholomew Fairweather (he/him) (Jesse: he/him):
Peleset True Swashbuckler/Druid, only known survivor of The Happy Rose.

(First time Larper and super excited)

6 Likes

Greetings all and welcome!
I’m Boris (Marcus Higuchi) of the Hurzicht. Come, sit by the fire and we can share some drink and a tale or two as the cold night passes by. Cheers!

Boris (he/him) is a human with a loud gravely voice. You’ll see him with a variety of head coverings, but most frequently a purple, red, or orange head wrap and a black fedora. He has a off white shirt, multicolored vest, and black pants. He will often walk around with a root cane and examines the curiosities with a magnifying glass.

5 Likes

Hello! Come hire Elessar (he / him), played by Mike (he / him) to be your hired sword. I am a Scout / Soldier Galaturra with ties with the Tattershawl.

5 Likes

I don’t think I told you before but I really like the make up. It adds a really haunted look as a Galatura.

1 Like

All posts above this one have been granted CP.