WIllowday/Aldersday Morning Trading Post

Hi Everyone,

I’ve noticed that Herbalists are frequently short on components in emergencies, buy them from alchemists, don’t use what they do find, and then end up giving it to the Alchemists in the end. I think it might be fun to formalize this process a little bit and get the rest of the town in on it, too. I’m gonna run a Trading Post on Willowsday and Aldersday, and You’re Invited!

The Willowsday Trading Post will take place in the Saggory Family Pavilion Tent on the top of the hill after the component walk. When we’re ready to begin I’ll blow my horn 3 times. I’ll be there, looking to buy basic components (Primarily Crimson Bellis and Holly but also Snowy Bellis, Blue Aster, Spiders). If anyone else has anything to sell or anything to buy, feel free to stop in. When I close up, I’ll blow the horn 4 times. I’m not positive when the best time will be but I’ll aim for around 10 to about 11.

The Aldersday Trading Post will take place in the Saggory Family Pavilion Tent on the top of the hill on Aldersday Morning. When we’re ready to begin I’ll blow my horn 3 times again. I’ll be there looking to sell any components I have that I can’t use. If anyone else has anything to sell or buy, feel free to stop in. When I close up, I’ll blow the horn 4 times. I’ll probably aim for around 10 to 11 again.

If the event takes off I will invest more in promoting it and setting up for it, and maybe find ways of expanding it.

Come on by, there’s plenty of room,
-Amos Saggory

1 Like